Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp saved file getting corrupt

firoz | Last updated: May 09, 2022 06:37PM UTC

Hi, Whenever I am saving a file with Burp and continue working on it or open it after closing, I am getting a prompt: Selected file is corrupted and can't be opened. As a solution, it is asking to repair the file and save it as a different name but when I tried opening the repaired file it is also giving the same error(file corrupted). I have tried to uninstall and re-install it again but no result.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 10, 2022 08:13AM UTC

Hi Could you drop us an email at support@portswigger.net with your diagnostics information? You can find this by going to "Help > Diagnostics" within Burp.

firoz | Last updated: May 11, 2022 05:58PM UTC

Hi Hannah, Thanks you for responding. Sharing the diagnostics information will be bit difficult as the issue scenario I am facing is on my office laptop. So kindly suggest any other way to resolve this?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 12, 2022 08:00AM UTC

Thanks for the update. We've got your email, we'll be in touch soon and we might have a few more questions to help us investigate this for you.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.