Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp report displaying tiny font

Jason | Last updated: Nov 22, 2018 04:58PM UTC

I have a report of issues generated, and for some of the requests / responses the data is shown in whole in a small and difficult to read font instead of in a large font with scrollbars like it usually appears. Please see screenshot (https://www.screencast.com/t/pCzLIZrF26).

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 23, 2018 10:25AM UTC

Is this happening for just some of the requests and responses in the same report? Does it happen every time you generate a report?

Burp User | Last updated: Nov 26, 2018 08:40AM UTC

This is happening for some but not all of the responses and yes, every time I generate a report. I recently installed the 'Active Scan ++' plugin, however, I don't see why this would affect the built in report print

Burp User | Last updated: Nov 26, 2018 08:59AM UTC

It looks like the CSS for handling the auto scroll is OK. But the actual font-size being used by the responses is small / shrunk to fit for some reason. I added a ( style="font-size: 14px;" ) against the <span> in the results which made the text larger and the scrollbars appeared as expected. Any ideas ?

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 27, 2018 03:46PM UTC

We have confirmed this behavior with ActiveScan++. Strangely, we're not seeing the same issue with other extensions. Let us know if you see this affecting other extension generated issues.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.