Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Enterprise Graphql: Getting scans on site_id

Timmins, | Last updated: May 18, 2020 10:25AM UTC

Hi, As part of my use case, I'm trying to get a list of scans based on a site_id. The ability to get a list of site_id's is useful from the site tree, but having the ability to search for scans based on the site_id will be very helpful. If you have another way to go about this I'd appreciate any input. Cheers,

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 18, 2020 12:52PM UTC

Hi Adam, You could retrieve all the scans, sorting them by the site in ascending/descending order and then set a limit on the number of sites you want to display if you only want to see e.g. the 4 scans for site_id X: query GetScans { scans(sort_column: site, sort_order: desc, limit: 3) { site_id id } }

Timmins, | Last updated: May 18, 2020 02:43PM UTC

This is an improvement on the way I was going through the scans, but I still think I'd be quicker if I could directly search for related scans by site_id. Cheers for the quick answer though.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 19, 2020 07:14AM UTC

No problem, I have raised that request for you. You will be notified if it gains enough traction and we decide to implement the feature. Thanks for the suggestion!

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.