Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp embedded browser - Chromium

comrex | Last updated: Feb 05, 2022 10:46PM UTC

Hello all, I am using Burp pro version: V2021.12.1 on Windows 11 Pro version: 10.0.22000 Build 22000 On every website I am trying to log in with the embedded browser I am getting errors, for example: On Gmail: "Your browser is not safe" On Alibaba -> I enter username+password, then it is asking me to slide bar from left to right and then "error occurred please refresh" and so on .. On League of legends website (for testing): "An error occurred please try again later" Can I please get help with this one? Thanks!

comrex | Last updated: Feb 05, 2022 10:48PM UTC

After re-checked with my Macbook Pro, I am getting the same errors over there also.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 07, 2022 12:22PM UTC

Thanks for your message. Have you tried importing Burp's CA certificate into the browser? Burp's embedded browser is pre-configured to work with Burp, if you want the sites to show as trusted in the browser though you can still import the CA certificate: https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/desktop/external-browser-config/certificate/ca-cert-chrome I hope this helps, if you are still having issues once the certificate has been imported, please let us know. If you would like to send us some screenshots to help describe the issue you can email us using support@portswigger.net.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.