Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp doesn't remember the extension I'm using when I click on another url

David | Last updated: Dec 14, 2021 05:47AM UTC

Hello, In Burp 2021.6.2, in Proxy -> HTTP History when I choose an extension for example name A, when I click on every links, that extension A is auto loaded. But later Burp, when I click on other links, it auto select Raw again, not the Extension I'm using. This is very annoying because I need use my extension with every links in http history. Please fix it! Thank you very much!

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 14, 2021 09:42AM UTC

Hi We'd recommend staying up to date with the latest version of Burp Suite. Currently, our latest stable release is v2021.10.3. Can you see if you still have this issue with the latest version of Burp? Is the extension implemented on every request in the history, or does it only apply to some requests?

David | Last updated: Dec 15, 2021 02:55AM UTC

Hi, What I mean is version 2021.6.2 it works fine, not have this issue. But every later version, including the latest Burp version, this issue appear. My extension is applied to all the requests in history.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 15, 2021 09:54AM UTC

Could you please drop us an email at support@portswigger.net with a screen recording so that we can try to replicate this issue?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.