Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Collaborator disappeared from default dropdown menu?

Ari | Last updated: Jun 07, 2018 04:25PM UTC

Hello, I am suddenly unable to find Burp Collaborator on dropdown menu. I am already familiar with using Burp Collab, but ever since my license recently expired and I updated Burp, I am unable to find a way to launch the Collaborator Client. Previously I would just select Client from Burp default dropdown but it seems that functionality is gone. Collab Client should be a default tool within Burp Suite, so I don't think I have to add it as an extension to use it. I can confirm Collaborator is properly set up because when I check Collab server settings under Misc Options, the Healthcheck passes with all green checkmarks, but I can't seem to actually launch the Collaborator Client. Please advise. Thanks!

PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 08, 2018 07:52AM UTC

"Burp Collaborator client" has not moved - it is still on the Burp menu as it has always been. By default Collaborator is not on the context menu. However, there is an extension - Handy Collaborator - that adds that. It sounds like you previously had Handy Collaborator installed but you no longer do.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.