Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Certification

Ситников | Last updated: Sep 16, 2022 02:02PM UTC

Hi, can I use two laptops to pass Burp Certification Exam - one with Windows to use Examity and another laptop with Linux and Burp Suite to pass Exam?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 20, 2022 08:03AM UTC

Examity does not support Linux, so you will need to use your Windows machine to log into your PortSwigger account and start the exam. If you have a Linux virtual machine on your Windows machine, you can copy the exam application URL into the Linux virtual machine.

Fred | Last updated: Oct 20, 2023 08:46AM UTC

I have the same question, if we can copy the application's URL to a virtual machine; does it also work on a second computer? I would like to use Windows on one laptop and Linux on the other to avoid the instabilities of a virtual machine and to avoid having to reconfigure my main laptop. Thanks in advance

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 20, 2023 12:36PM UTC

Hi Fred, Technically this would be possible but you would be doing so at your own risk - if anything untoward happens during the exam (perhaps you have connection exam etc) then this may impact on your exam attempt.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.