Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp API Useage

R | Last updated: Sep 01, 2016 02:59PM UTC

How Do I stop the scanner from running through API calls? I see there is functionality there to start the spider but nothing to indicate if it has finished spidering or if it can be stopped through the api

PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 02, 2016 09:49AM UTC

There isn't currently a way to stop and start the Scanner via the API, sorry.

Burp User | Last updated: Sep 02, 2016 11:40AM UTC

Hi there. I have next question. 1. My burp suite listens 8080 port. 2. I have custom application who use burp port and sends under burp some requests to server. Q. How I can use burp API for dynamically change sent requests cookie value ? thank you

Burp User | Last updated: Sep 03, 2016 07:13PM UTC

Hi. I would like to know if there's any sort of spyware or trojan into burp suite. I'm actually wondering if you guys are able to see through my camera because while using burp suite my camera opened for 1 second then it closed. I'm concerned with my security. I also found there is something suspicious when I scanned the file on virustotal https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f5c83a2cfa4bdf9010d7033f0e66cc76bfd732cccfcc279ef7b14078046161d1/analysis/

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 05, 2016 08:55AM UTC

Hi Aleks Thanks for your message. No, there is no spyware or trojan in Burp Suite. We aren't able to see anything through your camera. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.