Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

boto3 iprotate

tom | Last updated: Nov 05, 2020 12:14PM UTC

hi everyone could somebody helps me to load boto3 in burp suite in order to change my ip with IP_rotate? I don't know which script i have to write to establish a connection with the aws cloud?? Thank you

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 05, 2020 01:38PM UTC

Hi Are you installing the IP Rotate extension from the BApp Store? All requirements should be packaged with the BApp.

tom | Last updated: Nov 05, 2020 02:37PM UTC

yes from the BApp Store. I thing that it doesn't work because i have to load boto3 before manually. I don't know wich script to launch i have just tryin with that following: from burp import IBurpExtender class BurpExtender(IBurpExtender): def registerExtenderCallbacks ( self, callbacks): # Copyright 2014 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved. import boto3 session = boto3.session.Session(region_name='us_east_2', aws_access_key_id='my_access_key', aws_secret_access_key='my_secret_key') s3 = session.resource('s3')

tom | Last updated: Nov 05, 2020 02:39PM UTC

But it still not working... Regards

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 05, 2020 02:55PM UTC

Hi It looks like you're going into the source code for the extension. BApp Store extensions should all be one-click installs. If you install the extension from "Extender > BApp Store > IP Rotate", a new tab should pop up on your Burp instance called "IP Rotate". You should be able to enter your keys on that extension tab. If you have any screenshots that you'd like to share, you can drop us an email at support@portswigger.net

tom | Last updated: Nov 05, 2020 03:32PM UTC

I already done this.i filled the empty fields with my keys on the iprotate's new tab but when i try to bypass some server restrictions in logging me more than 20 times (with only the right loggs at the 21st time) on my facebook account i could'nt logg me anymore even if i use the right pass... To me it means that the IP ADDRESS doesn't change at each loggin attempts... maybe I forgot soething or whatever... I have just sent you screenshots in a mail at support.portswigger.net Thanks

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 06, 2020 11:05AM UTC

Thanks, we've received your email.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.