Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Blank Raw (Empty)

Henrique | Last updated: Jul 29, 2018 01:52AM UTC

My Config ---------------------------- BurpSuite v1.7.35 - Community Edition Java 8 I'm using firefox and I tested with others navigators like chrome... My local access proxy ip is 127.0.0.1:8080(default) My Proxy is configurated well. In navigator to accept all protocols with socket 5 The config is right ----------------------------- The problem is When I try to intercept something, the connection is established and when I forward, it works well but in the RAW tab it gets empty, blank... I don't know why, I tried as much as I could, but no success. Please someone can help me with that?

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 30, 2018 07:52AM UTC

We haven't been able to reproduce the issue yet. However, the solution is to change the font in User options > Display > HTTP Message Display. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Burp User | Last updated: Aug 04, 2018 07:25PM UTC

Hello, I can confirm the answer Liam gave fixes the issue. Thanks.

Burp User | Last updated: Feb 15, 2019 05:43PM UTC

This issue appeared on the late 2018 Kali rolling release with an updated version of Burp. The font thing fixed it perfectly. I was getting ready to dig into the Java 9 untested version warning while running Openjdk9. This might also affect Kali out-of-box, I just didn't notice it until after the upgrade. Thanks!

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.