Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

AWS API

Chad | Last updated: Aug 07, 2022 02:59AM UTC

Hi, I was wanting to integrate burp suite professional within aws to proxy a clients web application requests and was wondering what the best path would be in doing that. Would it be best to create an API for the http requests coming from the web application? I'm fairly new with API's so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 08, 2022 10:29AM UTC

Can you tell us a bit more about your setup, please? Does the client access the application using a web browser? Do you have Burp Suite Professional installed on the same machine as the client's browser?

Chad | Last updated: Aug 09, 2022 01:03AM UTC

The client has their application running on an instance in aws and that is how they access it but I have not installed burp pro on the instance yet.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 09, 2022 08:29AM UTC

Thanks for the update. Can you tell us a bit more about the application and how your client accesses it, please? Do they use a web browser to connect to it? If so, where is that web browser located? If it helps to send screenshots to help describe the setup, please feel free to email them to support@portswigger.net.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.