Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

android device not connect proxy on burpsuite

zenal | Last updated: May 17, 2021 05:25AM UTC

hello sir I have problems when configuring the device with Burpsuite, Previously there were no problems and it was smooth when intercepting the app and burp, but when I made a few changes to the webserver and this has been a problem so far I can't connect to the mobile device, and now I can only connect to the Android emulator, and the website , what should I check on my laptop? I have done several ways by changing the java version, doing it with several devices, reinstalling the burp certificate, intercepting with wireshark but there is no response and still can't, zenal

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 17, 2021 09:58AM UTC

Hi Zenal, Can you please send an email to support@portswigger.net with the information below? - Diagnostics from Burp (Help > Diagnostics) - The Android OS and version you are running - You mentioned that you made some changes to the webserver. What were these changes? - Do you see any error messages in Burp? If so, please attach some screenshots to your email - Have you tried reversing the changes you made to the webserver to see if the issue is with Burp or the server itself?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.