Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Mohammad | Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 01:16PM UTC

Hi, I am going through Web security Academy Labs, I get the following error when I access "OS Command Injection Lab" "An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience." But other labs such XSS and SQLi are working fine.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 02:07PM UTC

Hi Ilyas, Is this still an issue for you if you try and launch the lab now?

Mohammad | Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 03:10PM UTC

Thank You Ben. The issue is solved and working fine now. Thank You for your help.

Mohammad | Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 03:10PM UTC

Thank You Ben. The issue is solved and working fine now. Thank You for your help.

Mohammad | Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 05:03PM UTC

Hi Ben, Unfortunately, the same issue arose again. Don't know if the issue is from my side or in web academy practice lab.

Nathan | Last updated: Nov 25, 2021 05:21PM UTC

All labs are giving me this error as of now. An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience. Will this be fixed soon?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 08:34AM UTC

Hi both, We had some further issues with the labs last night but they should now be working as expected. Are you now able to launch them successfully?

Mohammad | Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 12:35PM UTC

Yes, Thank you. It is working fine now.

SyedAli | Last updated: May 30, 2022 11:26AM UTC

Hi, Im getting this error from all labs "An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience" Last time i opened a lab and didnt solve it and left. When i came back to my PC there was no error like "Gateway Timeout" but this was the error(Mentioned above).

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 30, 2022 12:21PM UTC

Thanks for your message. We are making some changes, so the labs will be unavailable between 8 am and 4 pm BST today (Monday 30th May). If you try again after 4pm BST you should not experience any further issues.

Shivanshu | Last updated: May 30, 2022 12:52PM UTC

I'm having the same problem can you please solve it soon.

Shivanshu | Last updated: May 30, 2022 12:54PM UTC

Thanks for tellin I was worried. I thought someone attacked on you guys ????lol

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 30, 2022 12:54PM UTC

Hi The scheduled work is due to finish at 4pm BST today (Monday 30th May).

Nikos | Last updated: Jul 22, 2022 11:28AM UTC

Hello. I keep on getting this error message. Is it just me? Or there is an issue with the labs?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 22, 2022 01:01PM UTC

Hi Nikos, Are you still having issues with launching labs as of now?

Nikos | Last updated: Jul 22, 2022 01:04PM UTC

Hi, No, it works fine now. Thank you!

jose | Last updated: Dec 16, 2022 08:30AM UTC

Hi, I am going through Web security Academy Labs, I get the following error when I access "OS Command Injection Lab" "An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience." all laboratories

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 16, 2022 09:17AM UTC

Hi Jose, Just to clarify, you are receiving this error when you attempt to launch any lab or just the ones under the 'OS Command Injection' topic? What browser are you using? Are you proxying the browser through Burp at the time when you attempt to launch the lab? If so, what happens if you try and launch a lab in a non-proxied browser?

jose | Last updated: Dec 16, 2022 04:06PM UTC

Thank you, it worked for me now

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.