Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Agent's Health status

Juan | Last updated: Oct 24, 2020 08:03AM UTC

Hello, I'm struggling with agents for scanning a site. I have the trial period of BS Enterprise and during some proof of concepts everything worked fine, but now that I'm preparing some things for a presentation (like maybe 10 days later everything worked) agent for scanning doesn't work. First of all, appeared and error of validation license, after disable the agent and approved again the request of the machine, the health of the agent is "Starting - waiting for ready heartbeat. I don't find any documentation about the meaning of agent's health statuses, do you have some link, file or solution for this problem? the final decision to purchase a year license for our company is pending on next presentation. Thanks in advance

Juan | Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 08:35AM UTC

Sorry, an error here: (like maybe 10 days later everything worked) Everything worked fine at the beginning, and we stopped for around 10 days and now does not work.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 10:04AM UTC

Hi Juan, We have responded to the email that you have sent us regarding your issues - it is probably easier to discuss this via email so please respond there.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.