Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Activation Failed.

Aleksandr | Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 07:04PM UTC

Hello. Cant activate burpsuite pro. I guess thats happened because i using many devices and often reinstall OSs/VMs. Our license for 3 users, but we are actually two persons. As i remember, "1 person -- many installation possible.". Can you reset counter, thank you.

Aleksandr | Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 07:05PM UTC

Oh, this is forum. :<

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 08:39AM UTC

Thanks for your message We understand the need for additional installations from time to time and have increased your activations so that you can install now. Let me know if you need anything else.

Aleksandr | Last updated: Dec 11, 2020 01:59PM UTC

Hello Michelle. Can you add +3 activations? This will be enough for us untill the end of this year. Thank You.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 11, 2020 02:23PM UTC

Hi We have reviewed your activations and you should now be able to proceed with your installation

sri | Last updated: Jun 01, 2021 03:29PM UTC

hello michelle i need a activation for openning the burp suite to complete my labs kindly help me out

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 01, 2021 03:54PM UTC

Thanks for your message. Can you email support@portswigger.net with the email address of the account that contains your current Burp Suite Professional license, please?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.