Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Activation Failed

danBogom | Last updated: May 02, 2023 02:14PM UTC

Hi, today my burp pro crashed and when I try to activate it again, I get an error "An error occurred during activation. Please retry." So mb you have some problems on activation service, cause my license is active.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 02, 2023 03:12PM UTC

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you please email support@portswigger.net with either the email address associated with the license key or the first 10-15 characters of the key you are using so we can look into this for you?

Diana | Last updated: Sep 01, 2023 02:32PM UTC

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue, can I have your help on this please? I already sent an email to support with the details. thank you!

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 04, 2023 07:12AM UTC

Hi The license key we can see in your account appears to have plenty of available activations. Can you try logging in to your PortSwiger account and downloading the license key again, please? If you're still having issues, can you please email support@portswigger.net with the first 10-15 characters of the license key you are using so we can take a closer look?

Syed | Last updated: Dec 20, 2023 06:53AM UTC

Hi Support, I have a single license for a single user (myself) on 4 different machines. However, after using on 3 machines it says activation failed due to limit. Previously it was giving an error on kali so i had to go for manual activation which at first gave an error and then failed. Pls support

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 20, 2023 08:51AM UTC

Hi Can you please email support@portswigger.net with details of the email address associated with the license key or the first 10-15 characters of the key so we can take a look into this for you?

Syed | Last updated: Dec 21, 2023 12:59PM UTC

HI Michelle, I have sent you the requested data using my organization email, ali.minhal@di***.com

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 21, 2023 01:31PM UTC

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.