Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Activate license - Not Working

Mark | Last updated: Dec 10, 2021 02:42AM UTC

Hi support Team I have problem with active license key. When I active my license the response is There was a problem checking your license Please download your license key from your account and try again. For help please visit the support center on our website. I have the correct license and can confirm that I am able to connect to portswigger.net port 443 Test-NetConnection -ComputerName portswigger.net -Port 443 ComputerName : portswigger.net RemoteAddress : 52.31.91.212 RemotePort : 443 InterfaceAlias : Ethernet0 SourceAddress : 172.21.110.65 TcpTestSucceeded : True Can someone please review and let me know how to resolve this. Thank you in advance.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 10, 2021 06:30AM UTC

Hi Mark, Our logs indicate that you have already activated your Enterprise installation. Can you clarify whether you are trying to set up multiple servers or are you reinstalling an existing one? Please reach out to support@portswigger.net so that we can assist you further.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.