Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Account Deletion or termination

SwapooLabs | Last updated: Aug 02, 2022 04:40AM UTC

Hi, We are ceasing operations and we like to delete or terminate our account. Pls cc carlo.husmillo@swapoolabs.com for your response. Thanks!

Daniel, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 02, 2022 08:11AM UTC

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for your message.

I have been dealing with the support case you raised regarding the above - Unfortunately, it seems our last response didn't reach you due to a mail/bounce-back error.

I've just sent a reply over to billing@swapoolabs.com via the original case with details on how to move forward with your request.

Please let me know if my email response doesn't reach you.

Thanks

Daniel

SwapooLabs | Last updated: Aug 02, 2022 09:30AM UTC

Hi, Can you email me directly instead at carlo.husmillo@swapoolabs.com?, I don't handle that billing@swapoolabs.com email....or is it necessary that we use that email for the deletion?

SwapooLabs | Last updated: Aug 02, 2022 09:40AM UTC

Just an update, billing@swapoolabs.com is a distribution list... so please, if you can also send the details how to delete on my email. THanks

SwapooLabs | Last updated: Aug 02, 2022 09:48AM UTC

I received your email, pls proceed with deletion now. Disregard the remaining time for the license. Thank you!

Daniel, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 02, 2022 09:52AM UTC

Hi Jose,

No problem - I have actioned that for you now and provided confirmation via email

Thanks

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.