Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Access Lab Error

hin0d4ng | Last updated: Oct 22, 2021 04:58AM UTC

I pressed "Access the lab" button but only got "This site can't be reached" result. Are the labs having problems?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 22, 2021 07:10AM UTC

Hi, This looks to be working and we can launch labs successfully - are you still having this issue and, if so, is it occurring with all labs or just a specific one?

hin0d4ng | Last updated: Oct 22, 2021 10:23AM UTC

oh, I tried using VPN to connect to the labs and I connected successfully but if I turn off the VPN I can't connect again.

hin0d4ng | Last updated: Oct 22, 2021 10:24AM UTC

This happens on all labs.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 22, 2021 01:05PM UTC

Hi, To confirm, using your machine and browser WITH a VPN connection allows you to successfully launch the labs but using the same machine/browser and your usual network connection means that you are unable to access the same labs? Do you have any restrictions in place in your usual network that might be impacting this?

hin0d4ng | Last updated: Oct 23, 2021 02:11PM UTC

No, I can't connect to my usual network. I asked a friend of mine to connect to the lab but he also couldn't connect and get the same results as I said above. Besides, I don't have any restrictions in my usual network.

hin0d4ng | Last updated: Oct 23, 2021 02:12PM UTC

No, I can't connect with my usual network. I asked a friend of mine to connect to the lab but he also couldn't connect and get the same results as I said above. Besides, I don't have any restrictions in my usual network.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 01:54PM UTC

Hi, If the only difference between you being able to successfully connect to the labs and not being able to successfully connect is the network that you use (i.e. the machine and browser remains the same throughout this process) then that would seem to suggest that the network is the issue. Are you and your friend in a geographic location that might be restricting internet access at a high level and you use a VPN to circumvent these restrictions?

Long | Last updated: Oct 30, 2021 08:58AM UTC

I still can't access to the labs while my friends still do it normally.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 01, 2021 12:58PM UTC

Hi, Are you and your friends using the same network when they can connect and you cannot?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.