The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Academy progress gone!

Kaushal | Last updated: Sep 21, 2024 02:13PM UTC

Hi, I completed the Apprentice (all 52/52) today and it showed the progress as Done but now it doesn't!

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 23, 2024 07:11AM UTC

Hi Kaushal Are you referring to a learning path? If yes, can you please confirm the name of the learning path?

Kaushal | Last updated: Sep 23, 2024 01:48PM UTC

Hi Dom, I completed the Server Side Vulnerabilities learning path. But now, I can not see the progress on the dashboard. I have no problem in doing it all again, but it's just inconvenient and I am not sure if it won't happen again. Thanks, Kaushal

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 23, 2024 01:57PM UTC

Hi Kaushal I have now restored the progress for your Server Side Vulnerabilities learning path. Can you please check and confirm you are seeing the progress again?

Kaushal | Last updated: Sep 24, 2024 09:44AM UTC

Unfortunately, no! I checked this link: https://portswigger.net/web-security/learning-paths/server-side-vulnerabilities-apprentice It was all done!

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 24, 2024 10:09AM UTC

Hi Kaushal, Are you able to check this again - it should now be listed as complete in your Portswigger user account.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.