The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time.

Rustam | Last updated: Aug 15, 2024 12:45PM UTC

Hello, This issue keeps repeating on every lab I'm trying. I keep retrying until the lab loads, which could sometimes work after the 5-10 tries, and sometimes I can try over 50 times, when the page suddenly loads and works without further issues. This doesn't happen on a specific lab, every XSS and CSRF lab I have tried has the same case. " 504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time. " This has been happening for the last 2-3 days, my region is Israel, and I have tried several different networks (Home Internet and at work) . The labs are extremely helpful and unfortunately I waste a lot of time trying to just load the labs. Thanks!!

JB | Last updated: Aug 15, 2024 02:57PM UTC

I'm having the same issue, unfortunately, no matter how my connection is set up to the labs, either locally or via a SOCKS proxy.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 16, 2024 12:38PM UTC

Hi Thanks for getting in touch to let us know. We'll take a look into this and see what we can find out.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.