Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Insert Images

How to insert images when I am making a public post in the new version of the forums ? In the previous version of forums/board I was able to insert, but this one I am not able to do so. Please help me.

Last updated: Apr 08, 2015 01:10PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How Do I view if the Burp CA is installed in iOS 8?

Hi, How do I view if the Burp CA is installed in iOS 8? In iOS 7 I could do it under General -> Profiles but in iOS 8 this screen has gone. Thank you

Last updated: Apr 01, 2015 03:58PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

socks support

hello everyone! I m stuck here ..nowdays it s almost imposible to test something without changing ip from time to time that s why i want to ask you is there any support for burp like Multiple proxy support (each request...

Last updated: Mar 30, 2015 07:51AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How Do I read the burp saved state.

I need to extract some information from the saved burp state file. The burp state file is in zip format. So I'd unzipped the file and it contents xml. For some reason none of the php xml reader is able to read the...

Last updated: Mar 26, 2015 10:17AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Command Line for Resetting User Settings in Burpsuite

Dear Support, I occasionally have issues with Burpsuite locking when I try to load it. There is a command line option for resetting user defaults, but I cannot remember it. It was something like --reset-defaults or...

Last updated: Mar 26, 2015 08:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Need to know how to use this tool

Hi Guys, i want to know how to use burp suite, sql injection, xss validation, content type incorrectly used,etc.. any one can teach me with the free edition of v1.6 Thanks in advance

Last updated: Mar 25, 2015 09:14AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to use burpsuite with IE automatic configuration script option

Hi, I could not able to configure burp suite with browsers. If I use manual connection settings in browsers,I could not load any site.Because my company need to use : Internet Explorer -> Option -> Connection -> LAN...

Last updated: Mar 24, 2015 09:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept requests made from excel

I am clicking a link in a excel cell. Tell me if i can intercept thst using Burp. I have a Burp Prof license

Last updated: Mar 12, 2015 12:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can we Test ThickClient build using C++ running on TCP Protocol

Hi, We are pen-testing Thick-client application developed in C++ running on TCP protocol using Winsock controls. I have tried changing the following >> Under proxy tab modified Options...

Last updated: Mar 12, 2015 04:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Encountered a trouble when setting https proxy in os x 10.10 for firefox

I've read this aritcle(http://portswigger.net/burp/help/proxy_options_installingCAcert.html) and followed the instructions of the firefox section. But when I browsed twitter, it told me: "Unable to Connect...

Last updated: Mar 12, 2015 02:30AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Received fatal alert: bad_record_mac

When https request is proxied via burp, bad_record_mac error is shown in Firefox. Alerts tab in burp shows - javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: bad_record_mac

Last updated: Mar 08, 2015 08:27PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Usage of ssl certificates

Hi, i have an address that is a restful service that requires an SSL cert inorder to access it the address starts as: https://certapi.t6.lmuk.local/ Please note: -This is an internal address the available to external...

Last updated: Mar 04, 2015 02:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Invalid client request received: Dropped request looping back to same Proxy listener

Getting the above error when trying to connect to WebGoat using port 8080 on my local host through Firefox. I've set up the Firefox proxy for localhost port 8080 and the same on Burp. Saw another post with the same...

Last updated: Feb 25, 2015 09:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Set one cookie equal to another in intruder

I have a situation where a cookie is set in Javascript so it's not coming up under the "set cookie" header for handling in macro's. For this post I'll refer to this cookie as "window". No problem - I know the value is always...

Last updated: Feb 24, 2015 08:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I troubleshoot "failed to connect" messages?

So, I load up Burp Pro, restore defaults (latest versions of burp and JRE), enable the proxy and then in Chrome, with FoxyProxy browse to the site I want to scan/spider. I add said site to scope, and then start spidering....

Last updated: Feb 23, 2015 10:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

MDSEC labs

Anyone doing the labs from the hacker's handbook? Any possible way someone knows where you can find the answers to the practical labs? Im stucks on a couple of them and would be nice if someone can answer on how it is...

Last updated: Feb 19, 2015 03:36PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

get the count (number of pages ) spider crawled

How can i get the number of pages crawled by the spider

Last updated: Feb 19, 2015 09:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

not received mail

i was buy burp pro but not received mail confirm please my email is securemail@naver.com

Last updated: Feb 14, 2015 03:38AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Updates

Normally Burp software indicates when you release a new version. However, since the beginning of the year, I haven't had any alert of a new version. Is there something to configure? Thanks and best regards, Rachel

Last updated: Feb 10, 2015 09:39AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

java.net.socket Exception when configuring intruder through Burp Extender API

I am sending multiple HTTP req to intruder with positions marked using sendToIntruder() method in burp Extender API but when I click Launch attack I get java.net.socket in the alerts Tab and no status as 200/400 is coming...

Last updated: Feb 03, 2015 01:33PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 310 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image