Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Report highlight

Hi I've been using Burp for several year now and am a totally dedicated fan of this product! I have however not until now decided that I should create my own customized reports. There are several reason, but one major...

Last updated: Nov 11, 2016 08:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

CSRF in POST request. Proxy only shows GET.

Found an interesting issue. A recent scan gave a CSRF finding in a POST. Going to the HTTP history tab multiple GETs to the same resource that was identified in the finding but no POSTs were found. How am I able to to create...

Last updated: Nov 07, 2016 03:29PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Active Directory Single Sign On

Hello team, Is it possible to use proxy tool when the application use authenthication on Windows Active Directory Single Sign On. Because when i use burp suite i face authorizathion issue. Pleaee help me to sort out

Last updated: Nov 04, 2016 01:43PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Manually Recover some items in Corrupt Project file?

I have a very large scan that took place over several days and my computer crashed at some point in the last few hours of the scan. Now the project file is corrupt and Burp cannot repair the scan issues. It was able to pull...

Last updated: Oct 31, 2016 04:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Registered in England and Wales (company no. 6719143)

We perform the payment of the renewal of the license number of the Company 6719143. the license has not been renewed We send e-payment support licensing@portswigger.net ; office@portswigger.net;

Last updated: Oct 31, 2016 08:56AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How "real world" is the CSRF PoC Generator

So here is my dilemma. I found a website that potentially has a CSRF vulnerability and when I proxy my traffic through Burp, generate the PoC html file, CSRF works. The thing as, as far as I know, the CSRF token isnt being...

Last updated: Oct 28, 2016 03:56PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Invisible listener for websocket traffic

I'm trying to see WebSocket traffic for an application on an iPhone. I've configured the iPhone and Burp using these two...

Last updated: Oct 28, 2016 09:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I keep settings in vmoptions.txt?

Hi, I'm using Burp Suite Pro native platform installers for Mac OS X. When I update my installation, the updater overwrite existing /Applications/Burp\ Suite\ Professional.app/Contents/vmoptions.txt with the default one....

Last updated: Oct 28, 2016 06:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

authenticated session spidering/scanning

hi all, could you provide a step by step guide on how to setup a macro, or any other mechanism in order to automatically login into application if i get logged out? my scenario is: - authentication server, say:...

Last updated: Oct 27, 2016 02:10PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Precise Scope Regex Rules

Hi, I'm using Burp Scanner against a site using the Carbonator extension, and I'm having some problems with site scoping. I'm initiating Carbonator against, say, "http://example.com", and specifying that Carbonator run...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2016 07:51PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Scanner errors and re-scanning

Hi, Often when I do a scan, there are errors. I believe these are due to weekend jobs running backups and such, causing the network to slow down. Unfortunately, I cannot always pick and choose when I scan, and cannot baby...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2016 04:12PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

xssValidator not working

I am trying to get xssValidator to work on Windows 2008 Server.. I think my problem is that I am trying to patch from different solutions and versions and cannot get it work. May you please guide me on the steps to get...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2016 03:05PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Get proxy accepting connections

In the last 2 releases of Burp 1.7.08, 1.7.09 I have not been able to get any data to proxy through Burp. I have reset all of the proxy settings to default, and checked that the browsers I am using can proxy through other...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2016 10:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Mobile Security

I am using burp on android device by configuring android with burp and I also installed burp CA certificate on device, it is also showing PortSwigger CA In trusted credentials. I was able to capture through browser but I am...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2016 08:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configuration of Collaborator server & testing an applciation using IAST model with same

What ever the documentation is provided to configure collaborator server and connecting it back to BurpSuite tool looks cumbersome (to me personally). Full of documentation, not even 1 single diagram was provided to depict...

Last updated: Oct 17, 2016 02:22PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp could not obtain file lock of project file

Hi there, I'm using the 1.7 beta and burp crashed at some point. When I try to open the project burp just says "Could not obtain lock on file : [...] 12345.burp". What can I at this point?

Last updated: Oct 13, 2016 08:10AM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

fuzzing - Burp suite - csrf macro

Hello, I implemented a website using the vaadin-framework. When I send a request to my server, there is some data in my POST-Request which looks like: ...

Last updated: Oct 11, 2016 05:41PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I didn't get my paid burp suite software

I didn't get my paid burp suite software My order id is https://portswigger.net/buy/ThankYou.aspx?oid=3F7C2621C5

Last updated: Oct 09, 2016 07:32AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

With Printing, Do Actions Speak Louder than Words? Yes...and No

Why Evaluating Printers Is So Difficult <a href="http://printing-in-china.com/paper-gift-printing/">white wrapping paper roll</a> <a href="http://printing-in-china.com/box-printing/">custom printed boxes</a> The inks really...

Last updated: Oct 09, 2016 05:46AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Remembering Varityper

Moore is Ready for that Wallace Merger: Notes from Moore?? Q4 Conference Call <a href="http://printing-in-china.com/paper-gift-printing/">wrapping paper</a> <a href="http://printing-in-china.com/office-supplies/">business...

Last updated: Oct 08, 2016 10:44AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 304 of 322

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image