Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

LAB: Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to capture other users' requests support

Hi, Having trouble with the HTTP Request Smuggling lab "Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to capture other users' requests". I can get the user request to appear in the blog post comments and have been carefully...

Last updated: Nov 11, 2020 12:25PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Scanner test cases

I started working recently as a penetration tester at my company, and there has been an incident here and my scanning activities got in the middle of the logs. So how can I get the scanner's test cases to prove and...

Last updated: Nov 11, 2020 09:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Activation of Enterprise Licence on New Server

Dear Support, We wish to re-install our enterprise licence on a new server. Can you send us the activation details, please. Many thanks, Clive Brown

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 04:35PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Multibranch Pipeline in Jenkins

Hello Everyone, I am new in this community and I am preparing some jenkins interview questions. I am confused to understand the process of the multibranch pipeline in jenkins. Can anyone explain me the process of creating...

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 04:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How do I sniff mobile view sites?

When I switch to mobile view in a website, Burp doesn't sniff (capture) and stuck

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 04:10PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Scanning of Desktop application hosted on AWS

Is it posssible to scan desktop appplication which is residing on AWS cloud?If , How could I proceed?

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 04:08PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

how do i achieve application login for more than user and password fields

Hi i have application of login screen with three fields like user name,password and number.after click on login it sent OTP to mobile for successful login.Would like to know how to achive this as part of scanning.

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 02:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is it posssible to scan desktop appplication which is residing on AWS cloud?If , How could I proceed?

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 11:35AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 11:35AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Supported languages

What are the list of Supported languages by Burp Professional?

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 11:11AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Browser Proxy recorder for Burp suite Enterprise

Hi I would like to know when the browser proxy recorder functionality is available in Burp Suite Enterprise? is there anyway we can export the http traffic to BSE for better coverage? Thanks

Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 10:51AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

hi --BAN on some website

Hello I would like ask about some issues .After I started use Burp some website BAN my IP and I can't go in website.I do not scan not of this website I also not visit this website.Personal from Oracle and Microsoft do not...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 05:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Generated CSRF POC is not working.

I generated a CSRF Poc using proxy. But when try to run this its not working.

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 03:05PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept Traffic of application installed on Amazon firetv stick

I want to intercept the traffic of application installed on amazon firetv stick. I have done the proxy configuration. However, when I try to install the burp certificate on firetv stick, I get an error that certificate can't...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 12:28PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to start openbrowser with burp suite standalone jar file on linux.

Unable to start openbrowser with burp suite standalone jar file on linux. Even a general user was useless. Perhaps the root sandbox feature doesn't make sense, so I'd like to press jar file as a regular user, but I see the...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 11:45AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to manually verify an External service interaction despite it being "correct"

Hey, I'm new to Burp and was doing some testing. Burp Scanner found an External service interaction (DNS) which it is confident in. I checked the scanner collaborator information and the IP address sending the A record...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 10:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Facing Issue "No more activation allowed for this license"

Respected Team, I hope you are doing well and enjoying your days. I am facing Burp Pro activation problem 'no more activation allowed'. I ordered it 06 September 2020 and I can use this till 07 Sep 2021.Due to some...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 09:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

scan stucked "Waiting for Agent"

We have Burp Suite enterprise and when trying to start a new scan on my web app, the status is always "Waiting for Agent". If I go the the Agents section, I see and error message saying "An unexpected error occurred. If this...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 09:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I tamper the response?

Hi there, I got a 302 Found and Location: login, I want to change 302 Found to 200 and remove Location: Login, appreciate your advise.

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 09:25AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Sniff Android Apps

Hello, do not be tired Excuse me, I had a question, when I want to sniff a program like PayPal or a program with such a level of security with Burp, Paypal says it does not have access to the Internet and I can no longer...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 09:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 186 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image