Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

OAUTH Lap Problem

Abdallah | Last updated: Apr 22, 2021 07:33PM UTC

Hello Guys, I'm experiencing a problem with OAUTH lap. In the first lap (Authentication bypass via OAuth implicit flow) when I'm trying to login using the social media, I'm getting this message: "We are now redirecting you to login with social media..." After that it gets a strange error which indicates something wrong in the back-end nodejs modules: SessionNotFound: invalid_request at Provider.getInteraction (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/oidc-provider/lib/provider.js:50:11) at Provider.interactionDetails (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/oidc-provider/lib/provider.js:228:27) at /home/carlos/oauth/index.js:160:34 at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5) at next (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13) at setNoCache (/home/carlos/oauth/index.js:121:5) at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5) at next (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13) at Route.dispatch (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3) at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/local/nvm/versions/node/v12.19.0/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5) Even if I close the lap for a while and then start it again it gets the same error. Can anyone help me please ?

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 23, 2021 08:17AM UTC

Hi Abdallah, I am having some issues replicating this. Does it persist on different browsers? Can you email a screen recording to support@portswigger.net? Alternatively, can you wait ~15 mins for the lab to reset and try again?

Abdallah | Last updated: Apr 23, 2021 09:41AM UTC

Thanks Uthman for your advice :). I'll contact the support.

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.