Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Lab: Inconsistent handling of exceptional input - registration process cannot be completed

xxTMGxx | Last updated: Oct 04, 2020 05:59PM UTC

Hi. After starting the lab and going thru reg process have received email in email client with temp token. Have gone then to login however credentials provided in reg form do not work.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 05, 2020 08:20AM UTC

Hi For the email, did you use the email address of your email client or did you try to use your lab id?

xxTMGxx | Last updated: Oct 05, 2020 03:36PM UTC

Email client provided

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 06, 2020 07:47AM UTC

Hi I've just tested this and have been able to successfully register a user and log in with that user. Could you retry the lab and see if you are successful now?

Jesbinder | Last updated: Aug 05, 2022 05:40AM UTC

Hi, I was currently working the same challenge and till the registration process everything went smooth, and when I log in as the as registered user, I am not able to the email address of the user, it's totally blank even in the front side code. Kindly look into this. Kind Regards

Jesbinder | Last updated: Aug 05, 2022 05:41AM UTC

Hi, I was currently working the same challenge and till the registration process everything went smooth, and when I log in as the as registered user, I am not able to see the email address of the user, it's totally blank even in the front side code. Kindly look into this. Kind Regards

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 05, 2022 07:03AM UTC

Hi Jesbinder, Are you able to send us an email to support@portswigger.net and provide us with some screenshots of the steps you are taking and exactly what you are seeing so that we can understand the situation more clearly?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.