Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Enterprise Helm Chart

Perkins, | Last updated: Feb 28, 2020 05:35PM UTC

Hello, We are looking to deploy our enterprise edition within a kubernetes environment, and am hoping there is an existing helm chart that we can use to fast track?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 02, 2020 03:19PM UTC

Hi Chris We've responded to your email, we're looking for a bit more information on your intended setup, whether it's on-premise or cloud-based.

Daniel | Last updated: Apr 07, 2021 06:33AM UTC

Hello, I would also be interested in a helm chart if exists. Our use case is simple, we already have a managed kubernetes cluster and we would like to deploy BSEE in our cluster. Of course, I can mimic the provided AWS deployment in EKS but it will require some work at our side and if you already have a helm chart to share, even if is not production ready, that would be wonderful. Thanks in advance. Regards.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 07, 2021 01:12PM UTC

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, we don't have any Helm charts to share. Is there a particular stage where you require assistance or have questions?

Daniel | Last updated: Apr 08, 2021 11:42AM UTC

Hello Michelle, Thanks for your fast reply. Your AWS deployment instruction works flawless, however we don't want to run BSEE as a "black box" in multiple AWS services (eks, EFS, etc.), we would prefer to run Burp API and UI/Frontend in our own kubernetes cluster and the Agents in our private AWS VPC, so we would like to have a mixed installation. I'll try to figure out all steps required to have this by my own: - initialize the database: https://hub.docker.com/r/portswigger/enterprise-postgres-init - pre-configure the ui and the server as containers - have the agent running as a ec2 instance Thanks. Regards,

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.