Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Enterprise Edition

VIKRANT | Last updated: Aug 15, 2019 10:29PM UTC

After installing the BURP Enterprise edition and trying to open the administrative portal I am getting Login failed error. I am using the same username/email and password which I specified during installation

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 16, 2019 12:40PM UTC

If the issue with logging in is just an incorrect username/password, you can create a new administrator by running a utility which should be in the installation directory called 'adminusercreator'. An example of how to run it is: ./adminusercreator --username=new_admin --password=letmein --email=some@example.com --dbUrl=jdbc:<your database url> --dbUsername=burp_enterprise --dbPassword=*

Burp User | Last updated: Jan 27, 2020 07:09PM UTC

the ./adminusercreator command always returns "password is mandatory" for me. i'm passing valid values for both the new admin password as well as the database password.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 28, 2020 10:33AM UTC

Hi Jay, Can you let us know what command you are using? The actual command should have two dashes for each parameter i.e: ./adminusercreator --username=new_admin --password=letmein --email=some@example.com --dbUrl-jdbc:<your_database_url> --dbUsername=burp_enterprise --dbPassword=*

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.