Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Skipping location in API definition because it is out of scope.

Hi BurpSuite Support, I am evaluating the API Scanning functionality in BurpSuite Enterprise edition and have paid particular attention to the following page and this forum but I cannot find a solution to a problem that I...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2021 01:07PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Update Authorization header in requests to Scanner/Repeater

Hi, TL;DR: Trying to update subsequent requests with updated session information after session times out (in scanner/repeater) - Basically won't have to re-login and rerun the requests. I've followed...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2021 11:18AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Activate license - Not Working

Hi support Team I have problem with active license key. When I active my license the response is There was a problem checking your license Please download your license key from your account and try again. For help...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2021 06:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Cant find "Take Exam" option on my portswigger account

I am following exam guide and it says this: "In order to take the exam, you will first need to log in to your PortSwigger user account. You will find a button labeled "Take exam", which you will be able to use to begin the...

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 08:32PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to automate sending hundreds of requests, each with slightly different request body?

As title says. Help will be appreciated.

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 08:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error

My Burp Suit was working normally and then once I closed and opened it again I get this message "No JVM could be found on your system Please define(Exe4j_Java_Home)" What could I do?? Help..

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 07:47PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 10 Community replies | How do I?

SSRF via OpenID dynamic client registration

Dear Portswigger support, I have hard times getting through the lab. this JSON sent to the /reg endpoint: POST /reg HTTP/1.1 Host: oauth-acf01f431f25df1fc07c2d3502f5009a.web-security-academy.net Content-Length:...

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 03:49PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

No more activations allowed for this license

Hi, I'm facing 'Failed to upload license: No more activations allowed for this license' error. I had installed license in my laptop earlier and had not used it for few days, now when i tried to login and use, it asked to put...

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 01:44PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Determining software versions

Hi I'm using the Enterprise version. Can you tell me why the scanner does not detect versions software? For example, the version of the web server? Why doesn't CVE show? I know that for the Professional version, i can...

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 01:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Collaborator Server

Dear Team, Is there any particular URL/ip for burp collaborator server,so that i can give an access in our firewall from organization network.Please also let us know on which port and direction should we give access.

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 12:01PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Remove Java JRE 1.9.0 on Burp Suite Enterprise Edition v2021.11

Tenable.sc scans picked up end of life for java jre 1.9.0: Path : /opt/burpsuite_enterprise Installed version : 1.9.0_4 Latest versions : 1.8.x / 1.11.x / 1.15.x Support dates : 2018-03-01 (end...

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 11:43AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

A post with HTML

<b>Some text</b> <p>Some other text</p> </br> # Stuff ## Things ### Gubbins #### Bobbins

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 11:24AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Is File Upload Vulnerabilitites part of the BurpSuite Practitioner exam?

Hi team, I noticed you recently added File Upload labs. I've been aiming at finishing all Apprentice & Practitioner-level labs to prepare for the Burp Practitioner exam by mid-Dec, following your recommendation on website....

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 10:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Collaborator Server

Dear Team, Is there any particular URL/ip for burp collaborator server,so that i can give an access in our firewall from organization network.Please also let us know on which port and direction should we give access.

Last updated: Dec 09, 2021 09:06AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error installing BurpSuite on Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

I get the following error message when trying to run the Bash script installer. Unpacking JRE ... Starting Installer ... No protocol specified An error occurred: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2021 06:46AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 8 Community replies | How do I?

Received fatal alert in my burp suite

Hi team, I am Faccing this type of error in burp events logs 1638876249523 Error Proxy [243] The client failed to negotiate a TLS connection to www.google.com:443: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown when i am...

Last updated: Dec 07, 2021 06:41PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Alternative of Spider and Scanner Tab in BurpSuite

Hi, In today's version of Burp, what are the alternative tabs that cover the functionality of the old tabs of Burp i.e. Spider and Scanner?

Last updated: Dec 07, 2021 06:41PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to I filter out the amount of internal requests from WebGoat

I have BurpSuite hooked with WebGoat, everything is working normal but WebGoat seems to have so many and rapid internal requests, and BurpSuite picks all these requests and makes me have to forward more than 100 requests in...

Last updated: Dec 07, 2021 05:53PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

bWAPP Automated Scan

Is there any benchmark against bwapp and DVWA? I am currently comparing various automatic DAST vulnerability scanners with DVWA and bWAPP In the test against bWAPP, Burp Professional could not crawl the approx. 140...

Last updated: Dec 07, 2021 05:11PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Vulnerable Javascript dependency in dataTable.min.js

Hi Team, We scanned our application in burp suite and we got issues in vulnerable JavaScript dependency in dataTables.min.js for .replace, settimeout, data keywords. We detected jquery version 1.12.0, which has the...

Last updated: Dec 07, 2021 02:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 117 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image