Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

New Practice Exams

Chris | Last updated: Mar 02, 2023 10:06PM UTC

Hi I successfully completed the practice exam a while back after having sat it a couple of times. However, I decided to try out the practice exam again hoping for a fresh challenge before I sit my BSCP exam, and have noticed that it generates the same practice exam every time after having already completed it. I was wondering, will other practice exams be released in the near future by the Burp Academy team? Thank you

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 03, 2023 10:25AM UTC

Hi Chris, We do not have any concrete plans at the moment but we have had other users ask about having some variation in the practice exam. We currently have this raised this as an idea to discuss with the wider team so we have also noted your interest.

wintergiraffe | Last updated: Mar 08, 2023 10:33PM UTC

+1 for this.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 09, 2023 08:13AM UTC

Thanks. We have added your interest to this.

MOHAMMAD | Last updated: Oct 24, 2023 09:18AM UTC

+1

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 24, 2023 10:24AM UTC

Hi all, Just to confirm, there are now two practice exams available to users now and you can choose which you one that you take by clicking the 'Take Practice Exam One' or 'Take Practice Exam Two' buttons on the page below: https://portswigger.net/web-security/certification/practice-exam

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.