Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Network is unreachable Error

C001 | Last updated: Apr 19, 2024 11:40AM UTC

I'm reaching out regarding an issue I've encountered while using Burp Suite on my mobile device's network. The problem arises when attempting to view HTTP history within Burp Suite. Specifically, only requests are displayed in the panel, while responses are conspicuously absent. However, when utilizing a different phone's network, everything functions as expected—both requests and responses are shown correctly. Despite attempting several troubleshooting methods, including adjusting various proxy settings, the issue persists. Regrettably, none of the attempted solutions have yielded positive results. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this matter. Your expertise and guidance in troubleshooting this issue would be invaluable. Thank You

C001 | Last updated: Apr 19, 2024 11:42AM UTC

No firewall is present in my mobile device's network.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 19, 2024 01:09PM UTC

Hi, Are you able to send us an email at support@portswigger.net and include some screenshots of exactly what you are seeing? When you are generating the HTTP history by proxying your traffic in a browser, are the pages actually loading in the browser or are you encountering issues/errors in the browser itself?

C001 | Last updated: Apr 20, 2024 04:49AM UTC

No the pages won't generate in the browser. It shows the Burp Error message with Network is unreachable. This issue is only seen if I use that specific network of my phone.

No the pages won't generate in the browser. It shows the Burp Error message with Network is unreachable. This issue is only seen if I use that specific network of my phone.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 22, 2024 07:13AM UTC

Hi, We have received your email so will get back to you from there.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.