Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Integrating Burp Enterprise with SIEM

secadmin | Last updated: Jul 07, 2022 04:39AM UTC

Hi, I'm looking to integrate Burp Enterprise with our SIEM (= splunk). There doesn't appear to be a native way for this. Is there another recommended/simple way of getting scan results into Splunk? I've looked into Burp extensions for this purpose as well; is there an event that gets fired whenever a scan completes so that a listener could be registered for this type of event and send the scan data off?

Maia, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 07, 2022 10:58AM UTC

Hi We currently do not have a dedicated integration for Splunk, but you should be able to use the GraphQL or REST API to pull the results into Splunk. You may be able to write an extension to push the scan results instead. We have an open feature request for supporting SIEM integrations and I have registered your interest in integrating Burp Suite Enterprise Edition with Splunk.

Andy | Last updated: Apr 23, 2024 10:38AM UTC

Hi Seam to be several requests on the forum about sending Burp Suite data to a SIEM (e.g. Splunk), can you register my interest for a Splunk integration, and provide an update on an integration based on past requests? Thanks Andy

Maia, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 23, 2024 11:07AM UTC

Thank you for your message. I have registered your interest in a Splunk integration and I am pleased to say that this feature request has progressed and is currently being reviewed by the dev team. If you have any requirements or things you would like to see in the integration, please let me know, and I will add your feedback to the request.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.