Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

How to reset a lab

Mudassar | Last updated: Oct 18, 2021 07:28PM UTC

Hello Support, I was trying the "Lab: Basic clickjacking with CSRF token protection" but I tried to intercept server response and changed the post for change email with delete account. Now I'm unable to login using the credentials wiener:peter.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 19, 2021 09:22AM UTC

Thanks for your message. The labs do automatically reset after around 15 minutes, so if you try again now you should be able to try again.

Deepak | Last updated: Sep 12, 2022 01:25PM UTC

hii deepak negi could you reset all my labs and progress.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 12, 2022 02:31PM UTC

Thanks for your message. Can I confirm you want the progress for both the labs and learning resources to be reset in your Academy account?

Tran | Last updated: Oct 28, 2022 12:45PM UTC

thanks, confirm

Tran | Last updated: Oct 28, 2022 12:45PM UTC

thanks, confirm

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 28, 2022 12:54PM UTC

Hi Thanks for getting in touch. Is the account you just used to post on this thread, the one that you would like us to reset the labs and learning resources progress for?

OneStranger | Last updated: Apr 10, 2024 10:38AM UTC

Hi, I want to reset all the portswigger labs which i had completed before and start again from scratch.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 10, 2024 11:29AM UTC

Hi We have reset your lab progress as requested. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

EthicalPetal | Last updated: Apr 11, 2024 06:05PM UTC

Hi, I want to reset Lab: Web shell upload via Content-Type restriction bypass to solve it again so, kindly reset only mentioned lab.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 12, 2024 07:21AM UTC

Hi If you wait 10-15 minutes from the last time you solved the lab, when you launch it again, you will be given a new lab to solve. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Yeasin | Last updated: Apr 14, 2024 09:16AM UTC

Hi, please reset all of the labs I have solved before. Thanks.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 15, 2024 09:17AM UTC

Hi We have reset the progress on your labs as requested. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Ghost | Last updated: Apr 19, 2024 07:32AM UTC

Hello Support, Can you reset my progress and labs

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 19, 2024 09:23AM UTC

Hi We reset your progress yesterday when you posted on a different thread. If you need it reset again today, please let me know.

prash0xd | Last updated: Apr 27, 2024 06:17AM UTC

i want to reset my lab progress

OneStranger | Last updated: Apr 28, 2024 06:16PM UTC

please reset a lab. Lab: SQL injection attack, querying the database type and version on MySQL and Microsoft

OneStranger | Last updated: Apr 29, 2024 04:22AM UTC

please reset PRACTITIONER SQL injection labs.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 29, 2024 07:33AM UTC

Hi Thanks for your message. If we reset labs, all labs will be reset across all topics. If you want to do a specific lab again, then if you wait 15 minutes and then launch it again, you will be given a brand new copy of the lab to work on.

Atul | Last updated: May 04, 2024 06:19PM UTC

Hey Portswigger Team, Have you considered adding a lab reset feature for a user?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 07, 2024 10:36AM UTC

Hi Individual labs will reset after a few minutes, so you can do them again. You can also reset your progress on any learning paths after completing them. The only time you would need to contact us is if you wanted to reset all of your lab progress. Does this help?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.