Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Hall of fame

sefa | Last updated: Apr 05, 2024 05:56AM UTC

I've solved 8 labs in 1 week. Hall of me hasn't increased in a week.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 05, 2024 11:54AM UTC

Hi Sefa, The Hall of Fame should update once every 24-hours - to confirm, your rank has not changed at any point during the last week?

sefa | Last updated: Apr 07, 2024 09:37AM UTC

"I can confirm that my rank has not undergone any changes in the last seven days.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 08, 2024 12:34PM UTC

Hi Sefa, Thank you for the confirmation. Let me check with the team to make sure that we do not have existing issues with how the Hall of Fame is working at this current time.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 11, 2024 08:08AM UTC

Hi Sefa, Upon investigation, there do appear to be some errors associated with the task that updates the Hall of Fame. The development team are currently looking into this issue to try and identify the cause and, if required, produce a fix to resolve the issue. We will try and update this forum thread when we have more information for you.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 12, 2024 08:51AM UTC

Hi Sefa, The team have carried out their investigation and the result is that certain lab categories are not being considered when the update process is being carried out, which will be impacting the ranking of users and would explain why your rank is not increasing. We have created a fix for this and this should be going out in one of our next website releases (hopefully the next release we carry out but if not, the release after that).

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.