Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Copy Target list

Jay | Last updated: Apr 25, 2024 08:41AM UTC

There has been cases where I have filtered my list of targets based on specific parameters and then want to copy that filtered list to an external application such as notepad, however this does not seem to be possible. Perhaps just a simple ability to highlight targets, right clicks and copy At times, I've filtered my list of targets using specific parameters and then wanted to copy that filtered list to an external application like Notepad. This does not appear to be possible. Perhaps a simple feature allowing users to highlight targets, right-click, and copy would address this issue effectively

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 25, 2024 10:37AM UTC

Hi Could you provide some more information on the functionality you are looking for? For example, are you trying to capture the full request and response or the URL of your selected sites? You can right-click on a host in Burp's "Target > Site map" tab and "Copy URLs in this host". This should respect your applied filtering rules.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.