Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Intruder: Remove several payloads at the same time

Hi, In intruder, when creating the list of payloads to be injected. If several entries are selected from the list (by using shift or ctrl button) and Remove options is clicked, it does not remove all the selected entries...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2015 09:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

a couple of UI bugs

Hi, long time user and supporter :D Two small glitches that caught my eye today: 1. tool tips need to be updated with information that issues were moved to Target tab (and that Target is what you need to save in...

Last updated: Oct 14, 2015 07:53AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Dragger not showing after 200 requests

Dragger not showing after >200 requests. Check this https://www.dropbox.com/s/yu9bx9misf57b31/Untitled.png?dl=0

Last updated: Oct 14, 2015 07:47AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Probable bug: SQL injection avoidable false positive ?

"Issue detail The [...redacted...] cookie appears to be vulnerable to SQL injection attacks. The payload ' and '6143'='6143 was submitted in the Auth-Portal cookie, and a database error message was returned. You should...

Last updated: Sep 30, 2015 08:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Infinite .Null Files being created when using generateScanReport() with the file format "HTML"

As part of my extension, I am using the generateScanReport() to create both the XML file and the HTML file. However, when I use generateScanReport() with the HTML format, while the HTML file does get created, files with the...

Last updated: Sep 23, 2015 09:41PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Parameter of HTTP POST with Content-Type multipart/form-data could not be updated

Hi all I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I experienced an issue when trying to remove or update a parameter of a multipart/form-data HTTP POST from a java extension. The original parameter is not removed but...

Last updated: Sep 21, 2015 07:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scheme-relative URL are treated as root-relative ones

Tested on v1.6.26 / Linux / Oracle 1.8.0_45-b14 In Repeater (at least), a header like "Location: //nicob.net" is treated as a redirection to "//nicob.net" on the same host. However, browsers will redirect to...

Last updated: Sep 15, 2015 12:50PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Closes Randomly.

Hi There! I'm a user of Burp Pro, I have recently switched to a Virtualized Environment (VirtualBox) running Kali Linux. Every so often Burp will randomly close. It can happen from using the Intruder or just capturing...

Last updated: Sep 15, 2015 11:22AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Issue Definitions

Not properly sorted by name. Capital letters should not make a difference. Findings should be mapped to OWASP Top 10 and WASC.

Last updated: Sep 14, 2015 08:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Hydra (http-get-form) + Burp = Missing GET parameters

## Issue * When using `http-get-form` with `HYDRA_PROXY_HTTP` set and using Burp as the proxy, the GET parameters are not being passed on. * Using other proxies (such as ZAP), or not using a proxy at all, the GET...

Last updated: Sep 14, 2015 08:21AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Issues not visible if related to 404 resources

Hello, the scanner found a XSS in the referer header, and the answer is a custom 404 page with the XSS in the answer. However in the Target tab, the XSS is not visible if "Hide not-found items" is not disabled. Maybe...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2015 11:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Failure to open a Macro Recorder dialog

Hi, Sometimes Burp fails to open a Macro Recorder dialog ( Options / Sessions / Macros > Add > Record macro ). I confirmed that it happens when Burp Proxy receive requests frequently (1req/5sec or more, I'm testing web...

Last updated: Sep 09, 2015 02:57PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp doesn't properly parse a website which has AngularJS

Many of our websites incorporate AngularJS now. However the content isn't always properly parsed or stays in an loop where it is impossible to input anything through the browser. Has anyone seen this behaviour and has a...

Last updated: Sep 03, 2015 09:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

XSS detection is inconsistent

HI, I did Active scan for one request on form submission using burp pro v 1.6.17 . It didn't listed any XSS for one hidden parameter which is not encoded . It I do same thing using Intercept proxy XSS is listed . Later...

Last updated: Sep 01, 2015 01:14PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Error while running Burp

# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_UNCAUGHT_CXX_EXCEPTION (0xe06d7363) at pc=0x000007fefd97b3dd, pid=1172, tid=5828 # # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment...

Last updated: Aug 27, 2015 09:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

"Open redirection" issues share duplicite information with "Cross-domain Referer leakage"

After running Burp Active scan, I observed few Open redirection issues. However, when I check Cross-domain Referer leakage issues, there are many reported which I don't think should be there as they were caused by an Open...

Last updated: Aug 24, 2015 02:16PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Extender: isEnable called without proper context

Hi, While writing new extension (IMessageEditorTabFactory) I've encountered a small bug. Code is available here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/carstein/burp-extensions/master/Argonaut.py While loading extension I...

Last updated: Aug 20, 2015 12:48PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

off by one when saving intruder responses

When you save server responses from the Intruder the files are labelled from 1 but looking at the requests in the Intruder panel they start at 0 with the baseline request. I think the file naming should match the request...

Last updated: Aug 19, 2015 09:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Target Analyzer - Parameters - specific POST request - not showing correct data when opened

When I go to Target Analyzer - Parameters, I can see all occurrences of a specific parameter that Burp discovered. When I want to search e.g. for the parameter with name "parameter1", I can see all occurrences in the middle...

Last updated: Aug 10, 2015 03:06PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Multi monitore issue

Hi, I am using the current release of your Burp Suite with the following issue. Having two more screens left of my default screen the application hangs as soon as I put it onto any other than the default screen. Having...

Last updated: Aug 10, 2015 10:03AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 140 of 143

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image